Saturday, May 19, 2012


Prompt #11- Make a creative art piece with a ticket stub based off of how the show made you FEEL.
 Those who know me well know that I am passionate about 2 things; music and people. That is why I adore Glee. I don't care if some people disagree or think I am too old for such a show, but I love what it represents and it makes me happy. 

It has so much popular music performed by some seriously talented young actors/performers. It has been so much fun watching how the characters each person plays has changed over the 3 seasons so far and as a result their music style has changed. This is why I really enjoyed the Glee Live Show at the movies. So much fun humming along and enjoying watching my favourite actors playing around and interacting with the crowd. Watching the show like this is the closest I would ever be able to get to seeing these people or the show as I cant travel to the USA because of my disability. Also the show of energy and enthusiasm that I get from just watching the performers and the audiences reaction is really uplifting.
I also appreciate hugely the effort, passion and commitment these actors have put into their roles. As a result people young and old who have felt like outsiders or struggled in some way because of their differences have been given a voice and outlet for their experiences and feelings. That is the other great thing about the movie is being able to see and hear how some others have had positive experiences as a result of the show, its music and characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment