Wednesday, May 16, 2012


Prompt #4: Sing along to your favorite song on YouTube. Bonus: Learn how to play AND sing it. Share your YouTube links below!

I am sadly not brave enough or well prepared enough to post a recording of myself singing for the world to see, but I will say that the song I would choose would be Christina Perri's- A Thousand Years.
Here are links to some covers of this song I like a lot:

As far as things go this song brings me so much emotion and hope. It has a connection with a story I read a while back that had me in a puddle of tears as the characters dealt with love, loss, destiny and eternity. It was everything a hopeless romantic could hope for and all those feelings get brought back when I hear this song. By the way the story I am talking about is NOT Twilight or part of the Twilight series

No comments:

Post a Comment